For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed through our mobile application or the website. “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can;
- Sign Up by specifying basic details and get your email verified to use the application for FREE.
- Add a credit/debit card to place a service order.
- Choose the type of service – Cleaning service or Window Cleaning Service.
- Specify the basic details and service related checklist. EasyR will fetch the details of the location send your request to the providers in your area and allows to assign the request either to company or individual service providers.
- View the order details from the order tab, get confirmation from providers before 20 hours, 5 hours and 1 hour of the service time period.
- Chat with the provider for communicating any information or details.
- Confirm when the service provider checks in and get details of the work he finished from your specified order checklist.
- Pay for the service order once you confirm that the order has been finished and provide review and rating to the provider.
- Incase of any issues claim the service order and the admin will assist your claim to get it resolved.
- View the transaction logs, claim status, card details from the more tab.
- EasyR allows you to use the application in English, Danish, Arabic, Serbian languages.
- If you are willing to provide services through EasyR, request for a service provider role from admin or sign up as a service provider.
- Set your rate card and let us know where you provide services to obtain service orders.
- Allow us know your location to provide you check in option to validate that you have reached the service order address so that you can start your job and finish the order after checking all the items in the check list of the order.
- Get order requests and earn for the services you provide.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, name, phone number, location, address, & contact information, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US